We receive many calls each day from people looking for their lost cat.
It is very important to keep your companion indoors. They are in danger of catching disease, infection from bites and wounds, becoming lost, hit by cars, and are targets for other wild animals.
Here are some suggestions if you have lost your cat:
- Post flyers in your neighborhood and at major cross streets in the area
- Post flyers at pet supply shops, vet offices, and other animal shelters
- Post on Craigslist in the “lost pets” section
- Look for your lost cat in the “found cats” on Craigslist
- Post information on missingpets.com
- Add for lost pets are free in the Denver Post classifieds.denverpost.com/
- Post information in classifieds and check found list at petfinder.com