- Applicants must live within 45 minutes of Almost Home Adoptions, and have reliable transportation.
- Kittens do best when they have a friend! Almost Home kittens are typically adopted as pairs. We adopt out single kittens only when available, and to homes that already have at least one cat.
- Please do not apply on a whim! Out of consideration for the time and energy of our small adoptions team, we ask that you apply only when certain that you are ready and able to adopt.
- Fill out the form thoroughly. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Must be 21+ to apply for an adoption.
- All adoptions will require a home visit (in-person or via Zoom) prior to final approval.
- All Almost Home cats and kittens come with health records and are dewormed, vaccinated, spayed or neutered, FIV/FeLV tested, and microchipped.
Please fill out the form below to express your interest in adopting from Almost Home Adoptions for Rescued Cats. If we believe you might be a candidate for a cat or kitten in our care, we will contact you to arrange an appointment. Please note that due to the high volume of inquiries we receive, you may not receive a response. We encourage you to also check out the adoptable cats and kittens at your local animal shelter.